Tuesday 13 December 2011

#Adelaide Central Market Tour Feedback

Hi Mark


Just a quick note to Thank you for the wonderful tour of the Market on Friday last week. Our group of 10 travel agents from Melbourne are still raving about it.

I personally learnt a lot, and I am very often in the markets myself being a local.

I thought you might like to read some of the comments we got on our feedback forms: FYI - many also commented that it was great value for money!

“Taste Testing was spectacular – Very Good and I will be adding this to everyone’s holiday”

“Simply outstanding. Mark is an incredible asset to Adelaide. I think his tour should be compulsory to anyone going to Adelaide. I would force this on any client going to Adelaide! It simply has to be done on day one of any trip to Adelaide. There is something very unique about the Adelaide Market and it’s not ‘just another market’ it is special and people need to see it!”

“The Market was enough to make me want to move to Adelaide. You had me at ‘cheese’....”

“Thanks Mark for the great tour around the market. Cant wait to go back.”

“Adelaide Central markets tour was fantastic. From something i thought might be boring, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it was definitely a highlight of my trip. Mark was fantastic knew his way around the market so well and knowledge of Adelaide was fantastic.”

Sunlover Holidays

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors